For a free evaluation of your case please contact Attorney Ian Caldwell
Call (888) 543-8883
DUI / OWI Defenses
It is extremely important for a Michigan DUI Lawyer to examine all of the weaknesses of the police and prosecution’s case in a pending DUI or OWI matter. At our office, we thoroughly review your case and apply proven defense strategies. There are no two cases exactly alike. Every case has possible defenses that could result in the charges being dismissed, the charges being reduced, or a complete acquittal. An experienced Michigan DUI Attorney can utilize these strategies and prepare you and your case for these possibilities if they are available.
We will advise you of all your options and the strategies involved every step of the way. You will be prepared for court and understand your situation. This alone will remove some of the discomfort and hardship when going through this type of a situation.
- No “Operation” or Driving Observed
- Driving was Not in a Public Place
- Illegal or Unlawful Traffic Stop
- Insufficient Probable Cause to Arrest
- Unreliable Field Sobriety Testing Methods
- Destruction of Evidence
- Improper Preservation of Evidence
- Improper Breath or Blood Testing Procedures
- Rising Blood Alcohol
- Unreliable Breath Test
- Unreliable Blood Test